• Palette #001 for professional makeup artists (contains 5 main corrective shades)
• Palette #002 for mixed skin
• Apply these easy-to-apply creams with fingers or a nylon brush, over or under foundation. Apply powder for long-lasting results. Apply corrective touches here and there to sculpt and reshape the face.
• With a makeup primer, Castor Oil, or simply with foundation. To create a corrective shadow on the face, smooth out the selected color until it blends into the skin. For easier application, the product may be diluted with a makeup primer, Castor Oil, or simply with foundation. Apply a very small amount of the product around
• The eye to camouflage wrinkles or sagging skin, and mix the camouflage cream with the HD primer to avoid emphasizing deep furrows.
Pro tip: for easier application, the product may be diluted